Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winner Of Esquire Best Dressed Real Man In America

Today Esquire had revealed the best dressed real man in America. The winner goes out to Angel Ramos who found out late last week. His was so excited and can't believed that he won. He will be receiving a $10,000 Kenneth Cole wardrobe, a $5000 ITC watch, and a trip to fashion week. Angel said "it show that you don't have to be a millionaire or someone famous to be acknowledge for your style, your fashion - anyone can do it. Esquire ask Angle for some tips.


THE UNEVEN TIE

"That's a move that's very tough to pull off. All my inspiration comes from Italians, where it's all about sprezzatura. Nonchalance, no effort put into it — just tie your tie, and however it comes out, floss it."






BOLD VINTAGE EYEWEAR


"Buying vintage glasses, in terms of price, makes more sense. Tom Ford grabs his inspiration from these vintage glasses, but his new glasses cost an arm and a leg. I found these used online for $50, and people think they're $600."
 
 
 
 
 
 THE FUNCTIONAL POCKET SQUARE

"I'm very into the function of the suit; I use every aspect of it. I have a suit on most of the time, and especially being in Miami, I normally don't perspire much in my body, but I perspire a lot in my head. I use my pocket square to wipe the sweat."

No comments:

Post a Comment